Lenton Cottage lounge/dining room
The Rectory Cottages are two newly restored self-catering holiday cottages within walking distance of the National Trust village of Lacock.
Formally old stables, the cottages are interlinked and have two bedrooms each, vaulted ceilings, modern interiors and are situated in the grounds of a beautiful victorian rectory. Each cottage has its own garden and views over fields, the rectory gardens and the orchard.
Lacock itself is full of history and is perfectly located for exploring Wiltshire, the West Country, the Cotswolds, and the cities of Bristol and Bath. London is less than an hour and a half away by train and being situated near to main transport routes, Lacock makes an attractive stop-over on a longer trip, as well as the perfect destination for a relaxing holiday. Book both cottages for a group of friends or a sensible stag/hen party.
Lenton Cottage kitchen
Reasons to visit
- Great location - 3 miles from Chippenham 12 miles from Bath, 2 hours from London
- Surrounded by glorious Wiltshire countryside
- Weekend breaks Fri to Sun (three nights) or midweek breaks Mon to Thurs (four nights)
- Weekly lets all year round
- Good food and local ales from Lacock pubs (within walking distance)
- Local farm shop
So many local attractions — "what to do? It's what not to do!"